A New Career Within Weeks
Ever considered becoming a Phlebotomist? Phlebotomy is the practice of drawing blood for medical needs. Our Phlebotomy Certificate Program, designed in partnership with TriCore Reference Laboratories, prepares individuals to break into the medical profession as a phlebotomist. Students complete 60 hours of theory, lecture and review, 60 hours of lab, and 36 hours of Work Skills in the Workplace. In addition, students will complete a 100-hour clinical experience at one of the TriCore Reference Laboratories.
- Advantages of the Phlebotomy Certificate:
- High demand for phlebotomists
- Employment stability
- Variety of job opportunities
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunities for advancement
- Benefits of our program include:
- Needle stick insurance is included
- Immunization management is included
- Program includes a Work Skills component
Comments are closed.