The Story of New Mexico Upcoming Tours
Fall in New Mexico is a wonderful experience. What better way to experience all that New Mexico has to offer than taking a Story of New Mexico Tour and experiencing the Land of Enchantment first-hand. The Story of New Mexico Program at UNM Continuing Education offers Trips, Tours and Lectures focused on New Mexico’s history, landscape and culture. New Mexico’s unique blend of these has long captured the imaginations of some of America’s best artists, writers and thinkers. Follow their trail, and experienced what they experienced that compelled them to live, create and inspire The Story of New Mexico.
Upcoming October Tours
- Downtown Chaco Canyon (26 Oct)
- Georgia O’Keeffe Home and Studio Tour (5 Nov)
- Exploring Bisti Badlands and De Na Zin Wilderness Area (8 Nov)
- Las Ventanitas: Classic High Desert Hiking (10 Nov)
- San Lorenzo Canyon (23 Nov)