Youth Spring Break Camps 2014
Youth Spring Break Camps at UNM Continuing Education are always fun, and this year we have some exciting camps lined up. Our camps allow kids to explore their interests, try something new and have some fun! Spring Break Camps run April 14-17 for ages 6-17.
There’s something fun for everyone!
Note: Spring Break Camps are open for Registration. Summer Camp registration opens March 1.[h3]Be Active[/h3]
Stay active the Spring Break!
- High Desert Yoga Camp (ages 6-11)
- Junior Golf (ages 8-12)
- Teen/Tween Yoga (ages 12-17)
- Teen Acting 101 (ages 12-17)
Discover fun learning experiences!
- LEGO NASA Space Camp (ages 6-10)
- Make Your Case: Intro to Law (ages 10-14)
- 3D Printers and Laser Cutting (ages 14-18)
- Intro to Architecture (ages 9-12)
Create unique works of art!
- Clay Creations (ages 6-10)
- Lights, Camera, Make a Movie! (ages 6-11)
- What Suits Your Style? Interior Design (ages 9-12)
- Intro to Silversmithing and Jewelry Making (ages 13-17)
Fun classes starting all semester!
- Creative Writing (ages 9-12)
- Tae Kwon Do/Self-Defense (ages 13-17)
- Born to Draw: A Children’s Drawing Program (ages 7-11)
- Intro to Computer Animation and Special Effects (ages 13-17)