Story of New Mexico June Tours & Courses
Story of New Mexico June Trips & Tours
Enjoy fun and educational travel with us. Let us take care of the details and the driving for you, you just relax and enjoy the journey. Add new chapters to your own personal story with each excursion.
June Trips & Tours:
- Wine Tasting in Northern New Mexico 6/7
- Tour Albuquerque’s Graffiti Sites 6/8
- Sandia Feast Day 6/13
- San Jose Badlands: Rainbow Route 6/14
- Puye Cliff Dwellings and Pueblo Adventure 6/25
- Bosque Redondo Memorial a Ft. Sumner State Monument 6/28
New Mexico Courses
Story of New Mexico courses offer a greater understanding of the state’s history, people and cultural heritage. These courses focus on all things New Mexico and are often connected with a tour for greater insights in your travels or to travel vicariously.
- History of the Catholic Church in New Mexico 6/2
- History of the New Mexico Pueblo Indians 6/12
- Milicent Rogers: A Life in Full 6/17
- Kit Carson and the Navajo Long Walk 6/18