Upcoming Youth Classes for Fall 2014
Just because Summer is ending doesn’t mean the fun has to! Check out the fun and exciting youth classes we have lined up for Fall 2014:
- Child and Babysitting Safety (CABS) (ages 12-17) 10/10
- Tae Kwon Do for Children (ages 6-12) 10/13
- Tae Kwon Do/Self-Defense for Teens (ages 13-17) 10/13
- Yoga for Kids (ages 6-11) 10/13
- Toon Time: Born to Draw Drawing Program (ages 7-11) 10/18
Acting for Commercials (ages 6-11 * 12-16)
Does your child want to be in commercials? During this workshop, participants will learn about the different types of commercials and how to read actual commercial audition copy. They will also learn how to respond when directed during an audition. Commercials will be filmed, edited and posted to a Vimeo page for you to view after the workshop!
Dates: 10/18/14 – 11/22/14 (Sat 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM; 6 Sessions Total)
Presented By Sol Acting Academy
Youth Program @UNMCE
The Youth Program at UNM Continuing Education offers fun, safe camps and classes every Spring, Summer and Fall. These great activities offer interesting and challenging classes that encourage creativity and develop fitness for children and youth of all ages in a safe environment.