Get in on the Fun with Personal Enrichment this Summer
The Personal Enrichment Program at UNM Continuing Education invites you to join in the fun. Our classes are designed to get you moving, creating, thinking, and exploring. No matter your level of skill, there’s a class for you. Below, find some of what’s lined up for summer.
Our art classes will help you express yourself and explore your creativity. We have classes for all skill levels, mediums, and interests.
- Bas-Relief Garden Tile 6/2
- Botanical Drawing & Watercolor Painting 6/3
- Drawing with Flair 6/1
- Ikebana: Japanese Flower Arrangement 7/11
- Stoneware Pottery 6/6
Dust off your grill, grab your tongs, and prepare yourself for a Summer of deliciousness. This summer, we are offering classes that can help you take your outdoor cooking skills to the next level!
- Grilling and Smoking 7/10
- More than Grilling 7/14
- New Mexico Red or Green 7/28
- Sizzlin Singles 6/5
- Southern Indian Vegetarian Cooking 6/27
We offer fitness classes for all ability levels. Whether your goal is to transform your body, trim a few pounds, or improve your mind/body health, we have something to offer.
- Aging Gracefully with Yoga 6/1
- Family Yoga 6/7
- Modern Dance Techniques for Fitness 6/4
- RelaXercise: Stretch, Strength and Total Fitness 6/9
- Swimming: Parent/Child (ages 3-7 years) 6/20
New Mexico is paradise for outdoor enthusiasts, and we offer classes to help you both explore, and appreciate outdoor activities. Whether you want to play, grow or adventure, we have a class for you.
- Bicycle Repair: Park Tool Mechanic 101 6/10
- Golf I 6/4
- Herbal Remedy Garden 6/13
- Landscape Design 6/3
- Tennis: Intermediate 6/6
Are you a writer, traveler, film buff, or just seeking knowledge? Check out these informational classes.
- Conversational Spanish Part I 6/8
- Retirement Planning Today, The Retirement Extender® Method 5/9
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Film Buffs 6/17
- Stop Taking Crappy Pictures! 6/10
- Turning Life Into Fiction 6/13
- Writing Short Stories From Start to Finish 6/9