Fall Break Camps for Kids
Are you looking for fun, exciting, educational activities for your kids during Fall Break? Youth Programs at UNM Continuing Education is offering some great camps to keep your kids learning, exploring, and staying active during Fall Break.
- Photogravure & Solarplating Introduction (ages 13-17)
- The Story Behind the Mask (ages 8-15)
- Digital Photography for Youth (ages 10-15)
- Photo Editing for Youth (ages 10-15)
- Clowning for Kids (ages 8-14)
- Eat Your Rainbow Mini-Camp (ages 6-14)
Fall Youth Camps and Classes aren’t limited to Fall Break, check out our full list of Fall Youth Camps and Classes.